Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MAHA 2010

Hi there people. Before November ends, this is my first and last post for the month of November 2010. Cool eh? Not. Seriously. Why is it no post for November you may ask? Not that I am extremely busy, just a little bit. Doing customisation for year end presents (never got the chance to take pictures, always forget one), got sick, then my cat got sick, painted the house (hard labor people), and finally last weekend, I went to MAHA 2010. MAHA is Malaysian Agriculture, Horticulture and Agrotourism Show held every 2 years and this was my first time here. The crowd was huge, there were people everywhere, booth everywhere, food samples and flyers, and as the exhibition was all over the place, didn't really finish the tour. The weather was kind though. Suam suam kuku.. So here are the pictures from my MAHA 2010 trip.



Tractors and motors..

Birdies

Our fellow countryman from Sarawak selling Sarawak handicrafts

Rice on show and batik activity for the kids. That should keep them busy.
Kebaya and telekung on sale.

When you are tired, there's reflexologies done by the blind for minimum fee.
More handmade crafts on sale.
And finally, Malaysian knows best, food galore. It's like a fiesta here. There was so many food stalls, some are okay , most are nice.

So that was it. My last weekend of November 2010.

No comments: